Baguio City 2600
- The Bible, consisting of 66 books, is the inspired Word of God, and it is man’s authoritative and sufficient guide in all matters of faith and practice.
- The Person of God is triune--one absolute and eternal God existing eternally in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit who are equal in power and glory.
- Christ was born of the Virgin Mary through the work of the Holy Spirit, having complete divine nature and complete human nature; though tempted while in the flesh He was without sin. He died on the cross, was buried, arose from the dead, and ascended to heaven where He is enthroned and is making intercession for the believer.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine Person in the Trinity. His work is to convict the world of sin, to reveal the truths of Christ to man, and to guide, sanctify, and comfort the believer.
- Man was created by God after the divine image. He disobeyed and fell into sin. All men, because of corrupt nature and actual transgressions, stand in need of salvation.
- Salvation is by the grace of God through faith in Christ. This grace is fully revealed and freely offered in the substitutionary death of Christ through whom men approach God.
- The Church, as a spiritual fellowship, is the people of God, the fellowship of all true believers. The Church as an organized body is a local congregation of baptized believers, organized for worship, observance of the ordinances, and the spread of the Gospel throughout the world. It is a self-governing spiritual democracy whose officers are pastors and deacons, who along with the other members are equal in rank and privilege under the headship and authority of Christ. The church two ordinances are the baptism or believers by immersion and the Lord Supper. They are symbolic expressions of the message of salvation. Christ is the Lord of the Church, both the spiritual fellowship and the local congregation.
- Christ will come again in glory and power to judge and to reign. There will be a resurrection of the righteous and the wicked. The righteous will enter the eternal bliss and the wicked will be condemned to eternal punishment.